Variation of Condition 2 (approved plans) of planning permission P16/S3646/FUL (proposed demolition of existing barns and stables and erection of two detached dwelling houses with associated parking and amenity space provision).
David Nimmo-Smith, one of the local ward councillors, stepped down from the committee and took no part in the debate or voting for this item.
The committee considered application P18/S2940/FUL for a variation of Condition 2 - Approved plans - of planning permission P16/S3646/FUL (proposed demolition of existing barns and stables and erection of two detached dwelling houses with associated parking and amenity space provision) at Chambers Place, Goring Road, near Woodcote.
Consultations, representations, policy and guidance and the site’s planning history were detailed in the officer’s report which formed part of the agenda pack for this meeting.
Adrian Gould, the applicant’s agent, spoke in support of the application.
David Nimmo-Smith, one of the local ward councillors, spoke to the application.
In response to questions raised by the committee, the officers reported that:
A motion, moved and seconded, to approve the application was declared carried on being put to the vote.
RESOLVED: to grant planning permission for application P18/S2940/FUL, subject to the following conditions:
1. The development must be begun not later than 20th July 2020.
2. Approved plans.
3. Prior to the commencement, a schedule of all materials to be used in the external construction and finishes of the development shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority (LPA).
4. Removal of permitted development rights - No extensions or outbuildings as described in Schedule 2, Part 1, Class A, B and E.
5. Prior to the first occupation of the development, the existing means of
access onto Goring Road shall be improved and laid out and constructed strictly in accordance with the local highway authority's specifications and all ancillary works specified shall be undertaken.
6. Prior to the first occupation of the development, the parking and turning
areas shall be provided in accordance with drawing no. 17189-PP0010,
and shall be constructed, laid out, surfaced, drained and completed to be compliant with sustainable drainage (SuDS) principles, and shall be
retained unobstructed except for the parking of vehicles associated with the development at all times.
7. The vision splays shown on drawing no. 17189-PP0010, shall not be
obstructed by any object, structure, planting or other material with a
height exceeding or growing above 0.9 metres as measured from
8. The development shall be implemented in accordance with the scheme of mitigation and enhancement, as stated in section 7 of the supporting bat assessment and bat mitigation strategy (Ecosupport Ltd,21/10/2016). Any variation shall be agreed in writing by the LPA.
9. Prior to the commencement of the development a phased contaminated land risk assessment shall be carried out. Each phase shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the LPA.
10.The tree protection details as described within the submitted tree report and plans (Venners Arboriculture, August 2018) shall be put in place prior to any on site works including demolition and thereafter retained in situ for the duration of development.
11.Prior to the commencement of the development, a scheme for the
landscaping of the site, including the planting of live trees and shrubs, the treatment of the access road and hard standings, and the provision of boundary treatment shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the LPA.