1. To authorise the Joint Local Plan to proceed to Issues consultation. Consultation documents to be published in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Planning, and the Head of Service for Policy and Programmes, for a 6-week consultation.
This is in accordance with Regulation 18 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 (as amended).
2. That prior to consultation commencement, officers prepare an online, interactive version of the Issues document, as well as a desktop-published version.
3. To publish alongside the Issues Consultation any necessary supporting documents, including:
• Sustainability Appraisal (SA) Screening and Scoping Report - May 2022
• Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) Scoping Report - May 2022
• Draft Settlement Assessment Methodology - May 2022
• Duty to Cooperate Scoping Document - May 2022