Decision Maker: Cabinet member for community wellbeing
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Purpose: to award capital grants
1. To award capital grants for 2022/2023, listed in appendix one, totalling £320,000 as recommended by the council’s Community Grants Panel.
2. To award these grants subject to the conditions laid out in appendix two and three.
3. To transfer £320,000 from the provisional 2022/23 capital grant budget to the approved 2022/23 capital grant budget (A362) to fund these awards.
4. To delegate authority to the Head of Policy and Programmes to make minor changes to the policy and scoring criteria (if required), prior to opening the scheme in 2023/24.
5. To delegate authority to the Head of Policy and Programmes to review and approve the revised plans for Warborough Cricket Pavilion, in consultation with the Community Grants Panel, before any funds are released.
Publication date: 16/03/2023
Date of decision: 16/03/2023
Effective from: 24/03/2023